VTR Forum
October 24, 2017, 04:02:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The VTR Forum is up and Running again!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ktm stuff for sale  (Read 2912 times)
owa_owa
VTR Member
Novice

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2008, 01:41:01 PM »

k.. so, since nobody has ever posted to the classifieds forum yet i thought i'd give it a shot  Grin

i have a used WP shock spring in good shape.  It was given to me by the previous owner of my bike but was not installed as he had installed a Langston Progressive spring instead.  It's a straight rate spring and is stamped 8.6 on the bottom and came off an '01 400sx.  Actually, I'm not even sure if it's the stock spring... my repair manual says the stocker should be a PDS6-250... no other info is printed on the spring.

i also have the stock KTM flywheel in very good condition... was replaced with a heavier Steahly flywheel before I bought the bike.  Not sure how much use it's had but it looks brand new.

I also have an MXC (13L) tank with a Guts Racing soft seat to match.  I used this for about a year, it's in great shape and doesn't leak, no tears in the seat either.  The tank does not include petcock.  I don't use these items anymore because I've upgraded to a Clarke tank which uses a different seat.

And finally.... I have a stock SX tank (black) I think it's a 7 liter tank (it got me 53 miles before I ran out of gas at Stonyford last year)  Shocked.  It includes the petcock but does not have reserve.  The tank is in good, but obviously used condition with no leaks... just a little dusty since I've not cleaned it since I removed it.

All reasonable offers will be accepted... I need to get these things out of my garage and wanted to offer them to club members first.  if they don't sell here I'll post to KTMtalk, craiglist or eBay.

I can send/post pics if needed, or I can bring them to one of our next rides or meetings for you to look at.

'01 400sx
'84 xr250r

D36# 622h
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: